MoeGo integrates with third party Stripe as credit card payment processor.
Stripe fee: 3.4%+30cents for each transaction. See more.
MoeGo doesn't charge processing fee.
No hardware swiper required.
Support countries: US, UK, CA, AU
Set up instructions:
- Got to Setting -> Payment
2. Tap on "Add new account" and complete the information needed.
Keep in mind, this is the bank account that you wish your payment to be deposited.
3. Once set up, you will see "Verified".
How to charge with integrated credit card processor:
Great! Now you can start charge your clients with credit card or debit card right after check out the appointment.
- Tap on "Charge now", select "credit or debit card number"
- Type in credit card number, or use the card scanner to scan card number. Easy like that!
- You can also chose "Customer card on file". If the customer doesn't have card on file, you can "add card" to the account. So in the future, you don't need to type in card number when check out.
The first payout
The first payout for every new Stripe account is typically paid out 7 days after the first successful payment is received. This waiting period can be up to 14 days for businesses in certain industries. This delay allows Stripe to mitigate some of the risks inherent in providing credit services.
Standard payout: every 2 business days
- Applies to: Australia, United States (except businesses in higher-risk industries). Payouts of your available account balance are made daily and contain payments processed two business days prior (this is how long it takes for your pending account balance to become available on this schedule).
- For example, payments received on a Tuesday are paid out by Thursday, and payments received on a Friday are paid out by Tuesday.
Payout schedule further information:
All payments and payouts are processed according to UTC time. As a result, the processed date may not be the same as your local time zone.
When a payment is first received, it’s initially reflected as a pending balance (less any Stripe fees). This balance becomes available according to your payout schedule. For instance, it takes seven calendar days from a payment being received to it being paid out for Stripe accounts on a 7 calendar day schedule.
Most banks deposit payouts into your bank account as soon as they receive them, though some may take a few extra days to make them available.