We want to make sure you have a smooth on boarding process, so here are how we can help to import contact to MoeGo.
- If you are currently using other software, or you have your clients & pets list (including notes) in txt/csv/xlsx, please email the file with your MoeGo account to: firstname.lastname@example.org , we will transfer for you within 24 hours. It's free for MoeGo premium users.
- If you have your clients saved on your phone, you can import by yourself, see instructions below👇
- Go to Menu -> Customer
- Tap on "Add" button, select "Import from contacts"
- Select "ok" for the Contacts access
Now you can see your phone contacts.
- Select the contacts that you want to import, then tap "save".
- You will see "yellow notification" icon behind these contacts. (It means there are missing information required on this client, ex: address/ pets name)
We will notify you if the client you imported from contact is lacking information.
You can always tap on "Complete profile set up" to finish the information.